Clinic providers unable to login: "Institution inactive" message
Incident Report for Doxy.me LLC
Resolved
This incident has been resolved.
Posted Mar 20, 2020 - 08:11 EDT
Monitoring
A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.
Posted Mar 20, 2020 - 07:41 EDT
Update
We have implemented a fix that will allow 95% of providers to log in. But we have one more update to make for the other 5%. We expect this to be done shortly.
Posted Mar 20, 2020 - 07:03 EDT
Identified
We've identified the issue and are actively working on a fix. We expect this to take 10-20 minutes.
Posted Mar 20, 2020 - 06:39 EDT
This incident affected: Infrastructure (AWS Service Provider).