We are aware of a bug introduced by the deployment of Safari 15 that is impacting all WebRTC systems. Many Safari 15 users may experience very low or hard to hear audio from their clients while on calls with their clients or providers. If you experience this issue during a call, please try another internet browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
We are working internally and with our vendors to see if there is anything we can do to help mitigate the issue. Our Vendor has confirmed that they have filed a bug with Apple. We are also anticipating the issues will be resolved in an upcoming update by Apple. We do not have any information from Apple regarding an expected fix date.
We have identified a workaround that is having some success with increasing the volume during sessions:
1) Open a new browser tab in that browser (DO NOT close the doxy tab)
2) Pull up http://youtube.com/
in the new tab
3) Select anything and play it for a few seconds
4) Close the tab with youtube in it and go back to Doxy tab
5) The Volume should be remain at the normal higher volume